4 Individual lessons with writing assessments,corrections, and feedback
Writing: Task 1 interpreting and comparing data; describing tables, objects, graphs methods and processes.
Task 2 stating and developing arguments/opinions; problem-solving; presenting information logically, coherently and cohesively; paragraph mapping—introduction, body of ideas and conclusion; sequencers and signalling devices; proof–reading/editing work as part of drafts.
WHAT YOU BUY:
- Live lessons 1-1 ( 25 minutes or 50 minutes)
- Connect using the best interactive e-learning platform WizIQ
- Learning materials, audio files, videos and extra resources provided
- Recorded lessons for later review
- Course completion certificate*
- Web based, use your PC, Laptop, Tablet or smartphone – study anytime, anywhere
- Professional feedback and progress report
- Flexible scheduling 7.30–23.30 (group lessons fixed schedule)